Exclusive Interview I North Korean Defector
how can we help north korean refugees?
What can outside world do?
Kim Jung- Nam Death
Do You Know About the Crisis?
Donate to fund movies about North Koreans
Sending aid to North Korea often means inadvertently helping Kim Jong Un
How to be more fit | Personal Trainer, Chris Gains
Gym Info: https://www.performancegaines.com/
#YoungJacobShow #HowtobeFit #SiliconValley
Your Journey to build wealth begins here
CLICK HERE ➜ ➜ ➜ http://youngjacobteam.com/?page_id=131
➥➥➥ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS ➥➥➥
Never miss a weekly episode on everything real estate & life style in Silicon Valley
Subscribe ⇢ https://www.youtube.com/c/YoungJacob
➥➥➥ FOLLOW ME ➥➥➥
Instagram ⇢ https://www.instagram.com/thequeenofSiliconvalley/
Linkedin ⇢ https://www.linkedin.com/in/theQueenofSiliconvalley/
One of the hardest things I find in my profession is keeping up the level of consistent energy. I get knocked down and get up over and over again. Sometimes, my tank is empty. Still, I feel it’s my destiny to meet the demand of other people’s karma. Yes, I admit there are moments that I dont like my job, but there is nothing else I rather do than helping people get what they want. Integrity is my brand. Let’s talk Real Estate!
As a licensed realtor and broker specializing in selling residential real estate in Silicon Valley and the Peninsula, I am the experienced and trustworthy advocate you want managing the sale of your home.
Areas of expertise include: creative problem solving, elite customer service, shrewd negotiation, opportunity identification, inventive marketing, neighborhood knowledge
My selling strategies put my clients’ needs first and are supported by my best-in-class 20-point Marketing Program. Using traditional and new marketing channels — from knocking on doors to drone-controlled videos – I maximize exposure for each property I represent.
I am quick to identify issues and solve problems to propel a deal forward and ensure my clients receive the highest possible price. As one of the best negotiators in the real estate business, my approach to closing a deal is value-based and strategic — listening intently, strategizing shrewdly, then executing flawlessly.
My commitment to each client’s success is reflected in the words that customers use to describe me: energetic, savvy, trustworthy, reliable, strategic, and empathetic, just to name a few.
I speak English, Japanese, and Korean fluently.
Call now at 650-384-1430. Let’s just do it. It will be fun. You will love it.
There is an abundance of practical advice you can find online. My approach is a bit different. I am looking at it from the mindset viewpoint. I would like to invite you to give me your feedback on my views. I love to learn from your perspective. Let’s get it started, shall we?
- First ask yourself, what do I want that I don’t have now? Understanding your clear whys for selling your home is the first step and a very important one for your success.
- Don’t worry about things you can’t control such as location or floor plan. Highlight the benefits of your home, and romanticize the experience. I will tell you a story. I had a seller who had failed to sell his home for 5 years with 4 different agents. His attention was so focused on the problems he thought he had such as a reverse floor plan, the driveway sloped downwards, an unusable backyard and an outdated kitchen. He wanted to upgrade his kitchen and spent much of his time interviewing contractors. In other words, he was looking for love in all the wrong places. While I was sitting in his kitchen table interviewing for the job, I noticed the kitchen and family room were facing the east. I screamed with joy. “that’s it” Let’s call the patio “sunrise patio”. We did the open houses between 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. We highlighted the sunrise view. Our target buyers would be people who were early risers and were inspired by an amazing sunrise every morning. This small change leads to his successful sale. We focused on the benefits & Romanticized the experience.
- Kyle Cease said “Nobody has ever broken your heart. They break your expectations. There are gaps between a seller’s perception of the market and a buyer’s reality. At the beginning of this year, homes were selling in 2 minutes with plenty of offers and in some cases $1 million over the asking price. Fast Facts: in some markets, the home sales are down, and Inventory is up. The price appreciation is slowing down. Instead of having the expectation of yesterday’s price, be open-minded and have the right perspective. The price appreciation in Santa Clara County is 47% increased compared to the last peak, and a jaw-dropping 250% from the last bottom of our market.
- Pricing is everything in this market. The price is nothing but a bundle of benefits. It is not about how much you can sell your house for, but it’s about what buyers can buy instead of yours. With increased inventories and more selections for the buyers to choose from, it is critical that the price is right from the beginning. Everybody wants what everybody wants. Therefore, it is important to bring as much attention to your house as possible.
- Hire the right agent.
- First, imagine what a successful sale feels like, what results you would like to see, and what process you would like to go through, in your mind. Be clear on what you want in an agent. When selecting an agent, make the decision on things the agent can control like the marketing and negotiation, not the things they can’t control like the price the market will bring you.
- An exceptional agent will dig deep and ask lots of questions based on what you want. They understand you are a team.
Let’s summarize the winning mindset for the sellers.
- Define your why
- Highlight the benefits of your home and bring romance to the process.
- Keep your prospective in check and have the right expectation.
- Pricing is everything, so get it right in the beginning.
- Hire the right agent to work with you as a partner.
I am going to leave you with this. In every occupation, the best people create the systems that make them successful. The right process will produce the best result. Good Luck!